With the integration of the Centre Notre-Dame de l’Enfant Foundation, the Dixville Home Foundation continues to grow and develop towards strengthening its mission in the region!
Since February 2017, the Foundation has moved to its new offices at 34 Queen Street in Lennoxville (in front of the ‘Drop-In Centre’). Its dynamic team has assured a successful period of transition while setting up new management and communication tools.
We are very happy to be able to share all of our many accomplishments thanks to this bilingual website! We hope that you will enjoy navigating through our history, our numerous achievements and up to date news, which reflect our humane approach and unique place in the Estrie region (05). Our new tools will allow you to:
- Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with our activities;
- Consult our events and financial campaigns
- Read the various stories of our users;
- See the calendar of activities for the ’Drop-In Centre’;
- Download paper and electronic forms of our working documents;
- Make a donation or buy tickets online;
- Access all information on the different ways to donate.
All of these new developments are integral for the continuity of more than 40 years of dedication as a Foundation towards improving the quality of life of the users and we thank you so very much for your valuable support!