Virtual Wine and Cheese Event 2020
Friday, November 6, 2020 - New formula
Wine and cheese at home
This year, with the exceptional circumstances we are offering creative alternatives for our annual event, retaining the theme of a gourmet experience, to support a worthy cause that is close to our hearts.
Here is our program for the 2020 event:
- GOURMET BOX for 2 people, $110: (includes $30 tax receipt)
The generous platter will be carefully prepared by La Faim Finaude and includes 5 varieties of cheese from our Quebec producers, local deli meats, a selection of breads from our local artisans and side dishes. We invite you to open one (or two) of your favorite bottles of wine to enjoy with your gourmet box.
3 PLACES WILL BE POSSIBLE FOR PICKING UP YOUR ORDER on November 6 between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Foundation Office, 34 rue Queen, Sherbrooke (BOROUGH OF LENNOXVILLE)
- CRDITED, 1621 Prospect, Sherbrooke
- In front of RM Stator, 541, Main Street West, Coaticook
- A HALF AND HALF DRAW at a cost of $ 10 per ticket: Facebook Live drawing of the winner during the evening.
Purchases can be made for the boxes and tickets on our website: fondationdixville.org,
or by phone. 819 933-6033
- An ONLINE AUCTION to be held on the Foundation Facebook page, from October 30 to November 6: A dozen items, some of which are exclusive, will be offered. Make your bids!
As in previous years, the funds raised during the campaign will be used to finance respite services, day camps, activities at the Drop-In Center, transportation and housing. The quality of life of people living with an autism spectrum disorder or intellectual disability is greatly enhanced by the support we provide to them.
It is thanks to your generosity and implication that we are able to provide these activities and projects for the people we serve. We are counting on you once again to continue to allow us to meet the growing needs.
We look forward to your participation!