Wine and Cheese Event 2021
Friday, October 22, 2021
Wine and cheese at home
Once again, the current situation presents us with the opportunity to offer a "take out" format instead of our traditional event, maintaining the theme of a gourmet pleasure associated with an important cause close to our hearts.
Here is the program for the 2021 event:
- GOURMET BOX of cold cuts and cheeses for "take out" for 2 people at $125 (tax receipt for $40):
The menu has been specially prepared by Café Massawippi and includes 3 types of fine cheeses, cold cuts, the chef's fine appetizers, accompaniments as well as a selection of bread, crackers and croutons.
- We are offering you a choice of red or white wine to accompany your gourmet box for the cost of $ 25 per bottle (tax receipt for $10). This choice is optional.
3 LOCATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PICK UP YOUR ORDER on October 22:
- The Foundation Office, 34 rue Queen, Sherbrooke (LENNOXVILLE BOROUGH ), between 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- At CRDITEDEstrie , 1621 Prospect, Sherbrooke, between 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- In front of RM Stator, 541, Main Street West, Coaticook, between 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Purchases of the gourmet boxes and wine can be made through our website: fondationdixville.org,
or by telephone at 819 933-6033
- An ONLINE AUCTION will take place in the days prior the event. Details will follow.
As in past years, the funds raised during the campaign will serve to finance respite care services, day camps, transportation and housing as well as our activities at the Drop-In Center. The quality of life of people living with an intellectual disability or an autism spectrum disorder is greatly enriched by the support we give to them.
It is thanks to your generosity and implication that we are able to provide these activities and projects for the people we serve. We are counting on you once again to continue in allowing us to answer the growing needs.
We look forward to seeing you again!