Administrative Agent (Part time)
The Foundation is looking for a dynamic and creative person to fill the position of Administrative Agent. The candidate must have a keen sense of organization and planning, as well as good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Part-time position: average of 16 hours/week;
- Schedule to be discussed;
- Fulfilling work for an important human-oriented cause.
- Assist the Director General on administrative tasks;
- Work in collaboration with the accounting department and committees related to financial management, funding requests and activities;
- Process e-mails, internal and external mail and ensure rigorous follow-up of files;
- Create documents for information or promotional content;
- Plan and prepare meetings of the Foundation's Board of Directors (attend meetings and take minutes);
- Provide support for the organization of fundraising campaigns and the coordination of events.
- Ability to work in a bilingual environment;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and various computer software;
- Ability to write information or promotional content for the website and the Facebook page;
- Creative conceptual and visual qualities will be considered an asset;
- Be meticulous, autonomous, flexible and demonstrate good people skills.
- Good command of French and English, both orally and written;
- Have a background in administration or a related field. Several years of experience would be considered.
Please submit your curriculum vitae by email to the attention of Mr. Donald Warnholtz, General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected for interview will be contacted